Irregular/lighter periods sign of pregnancy? - bright red blood in cervical mucus
my periods are very irregular for the past 3 months and I'm on birth control for almost a year. It has never been this.sometimes twice a month, pink, red blood with mucus in it, my nipples are slightly larger and darker nausea come and go hungry, the blue veins everywhere, but all my negative test is still ahead. A week ago, my breasts are so painful that I be cut, but has since disappeared. I feel like drawing or twingy feelings in my uterus, which also comes and goes. THEN I DO NOT KNOW!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Bright Red Blood In Cervical Mucus Irregular/lighter Periods Sign Of Pregnancy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
best advice is to consult your doctor and describe all these symptoms. irregular intervals can be a sign of pregnancy, some women, periods of up to 6 months of their pregnancy, it can), but also a sign of things such as ovarian cysts (not as bad as the sound. You should tell your doctor so that they will confirm your pregnancy, only a slight irregularity in your cycle, you need birth control or perhaps something you may need a treatment change.
Doctor is the best choice.
Post a Comment