Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Is The Warrenty On Chi Straightners Is It Worth The Price And Warrenty?

Is it worth the price and warrenty? - what is the warrenty on chi straightners

Ok, so heres the deal. We choose the best hair straightners on the market. I will contact CHI and I said, they have a 1 year warranty, but only if you cerfified but a beauty salon. (aka lens) so I was looking for reviews online and heard very bad was once a month. I heard also sold the hair iron Royale in shopping malls, but not sure which is actually a real brand Royale. He has no website and a telephone number. As far as I know, it could be a scam. Should I take the risk?

4 comments:

mesofrog said...

If you believe that your the best thing to do at all. I always say that you can add, but you can not be removed. My sister is a Bed Bath and Beyond. Only 70 paid. She had imagined for 3 years. And it works great. Better luck

Pilot Chick said...

My mother ruined my CHI with a hot curler into the cable for my straightener. But she was replaced by one of these generic Sally. Frankly, as more than the Chi and it is much cheaper. Here is a link http://www.sallybeauty.com/gvp-flat-iron ...

blaquebb said...

SEARCH AMAZON.COM CHI IRON AND EBAY CHEAP! CHI IS THE BEST! You can also CONAIR NANO SILVER AND ITS very cheap prices!

Brian said...

All dry-straigtners do the same! Do not waste your money ..

Post a Comment