Direction!? - direction
Ok ..... I am aware that a concrete objectives and goals in life is important to find an interview with a child!
However, many people do not suffer to know, really (the goal of the career of their choice, their passion (s), etc. ..). I am one of them!
I am well educated, I am self-sufficient, but the search for peace and happiness in my life and I am ready to unstable (movement juobs work, etc., to search for you.)
how to approach and deal with it in connection with relationships. Sometimes I feel I can not give people what they want and deserve to decide who I am and where I go .... damaged my confidence, I think you should already know these things! I have not dated in a serious way?
Tips, criteria, suggestions, ways to feel safer would be great
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Direction Direction!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment