Nodular Melanoma in dogs? - nodular melanoma pictures
Is this normal behavior for dogs and where do they appear?
I find many articles about these dogs. My dog is a Shih Tzu, and I can have one side of the mouth near the cheek. What is round, black, pink and has a chain of such a thing to him. It bleeds when rubbed, if you have a dog on the screen that prevented it from collecting not do so.
In any case, does what it is treatable? If so expensive? And finally, if you can handle, what is the life expectancy?
My dog seems to be OK, but no picture is on the Internet in the near to what my dog was the last time, but that's all.
Here is a picture of what my dog ...
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/DerrisKharlan/Picture059.jpg
I published this year, but I thought I should get more answers and opinions. He expects to see a vet.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Nodular Melanoma Pictures Nodular Melanoma In Dogs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment