Monday, December 7, 2009

Statistics Of Females Masturbating Where Can I Find A List Of Statistics Showing Female Discrimination?

Where can I find a list of statistics showing female discrimination? - statistics of females masturbating

It completely blew me that I can find. I thought there would be no problem finding them. I did exactly what I want when it comes to discrimination against men (comes http://www.jtest28.com/discrimination.html) and I'm looking for something like that, but for women. Just a list of statistics. Can anyone help?

2 comments:

GovDocGi... said...

You may want to see "The National Overview Report 2004: The status of women in the United States" at the Institute for Policy Research for Women:
... http://www.iwpr.org/States2004/SWS2004/n

There are many other pages on this site, the statistics on economic inequality, political participation and gender differences in the provision of health care and education.

GovDocGi... said...

You may want to see "The National Overview Report 2004: The status of women in the United States" at the Institute for Policy Research for Women:
... http://www.iwpr.org/States2004/SWS2004/n

There are many other pages on this site, the statistics on economic inequality, political participation and gender differences in the provision of health care and education.

Post a Comment