What's the major differences, in terms of usage and results, between a 35mm and a large format 70mm camera? - about large format cameras sublime and intriguing
I worked with 35mm film, but never with 70mm, and I am looking for work, the aerial photographs of large-sized companies includes camera film. What can I expect?
Thursday, January 14, 2010
About Large Format Cameras Sublime And Intriguing What's The Major Differences, In Terms Of Usage And Results, Between A 35mm And A Large Format 70mm Camera?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Now, a camera, a camera, I say. In what form we speak, the resolution is improved. A 35mm negative may be able to make an 8x10 photo Nice, I did it with good results. All large and tend to get blurred. With 70 mm can make posters as seen on the walls, and still retain the clarity and detail.
Study on the films and how their films. They go into a theater and watch a movie. Then go to an IMAX theater and film. Then you will see the difference between 35 mm and 70 mm.
Post a Comment