Anyone with a good knowledge of knee/ joint problems? - knee joint problems
I underwent knee surgery in February to some floating cartilage removed 2 inches and have small bones in my right knee. I had this problem for 13 years (and I'm only 21)
I began to have the same problems in my left knee goes, could be just cold. I go to a doctor?
The chances that the same problem occurs in my left knee, are extremely rare.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Knee Joint Problems Anyone With A Good Knowledge Of Knee/ Joint Problems?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
If you see a doctor. If damage to his right knee, it should as soon as possible, be corrected to avoid further damage. Or you can simply tired of the left leg while favoring his right leg during healing. In any case, it is better to be safe.
Post a Comment