How can I legally keep my neighbors cat from sleeping on my car at night without using chemicals or poison? - car chemicals
The cat leaves marks on the bonnet and roof. They said that the use of ammonia or moth balls in a bowl, but I fear that the cat on the head and otherwise damage the paint on the car.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Car Chemicals How Can I Legally Keep My Neighbors Cat From Sleeping On My Car At Night Without Using Chemicals Or Poison?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I Ammonia rags near the car. I have 3 cats and I am a lover of big cats. I'm glad that you did not move closer to the cat damage - as many do - that is human. BTW, you're not a fool, as someone said in one ad.
sleep there, because trying its warm welcome, coolong your car and the cat has no reason to
I understand your Dillema. It appears that you have a very nice car that you have worked very hard, or a new brand that you have to look for Nice. Cats are probably jumping in the car, because it is sunny and warm, heated by the sun.
Here are some suggestions:
You can try some special products to keep cats away, although I tried some of them, and I have not found anything to be effective.
Your car probably has an alarm system that is safe. If you are able to adjust the sensitivity of the alarm, put it in the most sensitive. The cat jumped onto the hood and fear through the noise. This means that you must turn off the alarm every time to make but probably also to discourage the cat from coming near his car.
Get a sprinkler system sensitive to movement. This is probably the most effective solution. It is completely harmless to both the cat and the car. Most garden centers have and my husband and I use it for deer come into our garden to eat the rosesand other plants. We found it very effective!
You can also use a cover that protects the finish of the sun and the neighborhood cats.
Finally, you can rent traps cat man from the shelter and placed them around the car. When taking the cats come to them for a pound. This could have the friction between you and your neighbors, but so be careful.
Good luck.
You can not. You can make a fabric for the car cover, or put it in a garage if you have one, but the cat is running and you do so easily hurt, it is ignored.
Post a Comment