What kind of welder and/or torch do I need for an introductory welder in using these tools? - suzuki samurai off road
Let me begin with a torch and a welder in my Suzuki Samurai off-road and learn how to use these tools. What kind of welding torch and I am glad not want anything too intense, but I do not want anything useless when it comes basic body and welding operations.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Suzuki Samurai Off Road What Kind Of Welder And/or Torch Do I Need For An Introductory Welder In Using These Tools?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Really depends on the application. I can imagine that with a little Samurai-Ude, a little MIG welder. It is really cheaper. Most large TIG welders are 3-phase and therefore would be a source of energy for them, but can with a little Lincoln MIG welding, you plug-and-go. Depending on the rod you use, you need a tank as OXY.
First, the only realistic possibility for a torch is an oxy-acetylene torch. This in turn with 2 tanks with an attacker. There are others, but which is the only thing that really comes to mind of a plasma torch is nice, but expensive. You can use the oxyacetylene torch and not only cut, but by just heat. It takes some practice to get the metal and the work in the reduction of something without slag (from the melting of metals on the left). It's all about the angle at which the torch will be maintained. Find helpful. When the welder you have 3 color options (CRA), MIG or TIG. I think everything should be okay to work for your purposes, but it's a lot easier to learn MIG and is today one days mig can do whatever you want. Again MIG is easier, but it takes a little practice. Some tips to keep your line to one inch from the end. You know the sweet spot welder, because you may know, a buzz is the best way to describe the sound. Make sure the cleanliness of the guide. Here you will find the best settings for the thickness of the metal you use. No hot weldingBurns through what you are cold in the opposite direction of penetration is not sufficient. Find the right amount of gas is also important, with the torch and a welder. An inert gas welder welding contaminants. It may take some time, but keep it. Thus, a acetylene torch and a MIG welder and good luck! Oh, and also a note from MIG rod, which is not arc (stick welding). Mig use the cable that comes in a coil. And as it is without gas inside () are welded not recommended that I not the one who does not know with gas, even inside. Perhaps a very small weld or TAC, but only if you are lazy to get off on the gas.
I asked a similar question about this a few weeks ago. You will discover some of the answers I have. All were very good.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...
Post a Comment