Friday, January 8, 2010

Drysol In Philippines What Are The Products Available In The Philippines To Cure Hyperhidrosis Or Oversweating In The Armpits?

What are the products available in the Philippines to cure hyperhidrosis or oversweating in the armpits? - drysol in philippines

I am very ashamed of what I have done, because I still live my sweaty armpits. I tried every anti-deodorant, but it seems to work. I've heard of Maxim or Drysol, but I do not know if it's available in the Philippines. Please help me

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I understabd concern. The active ingredient is required "is aluminum chloride. You can use a product called" Certain Dry "by laboratories in New Jersey Edison Nuwark distributed 08,818. The phone is 1-800-331-0221. Please call or write and a way to find, buy it, it really works! Good luck.

anjangel said...

You use Botox here in the U.S., I do not know it really works.

Garh G said...

Are you sure about this condition that the car or is it determined? It's hot in the Philippines, and I'm pretty sure that's why you're still sweating. However, you can go to a doctor and see if you have hyperhidrosis. If so, then it is presribe treatment with appropriate medication for it.

Never self-diagnosis is dangerous.

Post a Comment