Is my cervical neck pillow hurting me? - cervical neck problems
I had problems, neck and shoulder, for 5 years. It is not a day passes when they wake with neck stiffness, pain associated joints, muscles or general / stiffness. I have a slightly herniated disc C6-C7.
All the doctors I saw the kids for the treatment of pain chiropractor told me to use a cervical pillow. I went through several low prices, Wal-Mart, before going out and investing in more expensive and the quality of a Sharper Image. He is a famous Tempurpedic. My pain has never been better, but it was not worse.
A few nights a week I found myself with a good pillow, regular old foam, and my pain and common problems were reduced.
Can cervical pillow hurting me? I think the structure of the neck does not "match" the bump and crack in the pillow.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Cervical Neck Problems Is My Cervical Neck Pillow Hurting Me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cervical pillows are usually very good for the neck. However, there may be a good thing if you have a herniated disc that cushions you can put your head in extension, the pressure on the disc and then carries the nerves. If you are in your back, a pillow should be in order. If you are on his side, you are not sure about the head in the pillow pit of the cervix stick, you can create an effect of a focal point and complaints. The best advice you can find every type of pillow you may experience a restful night.
Dr M
Well, here in India, some villagers still follow the old practice of not using a pillow. They use their hands as a pillow and say that the time to sleep is the best way to win. I wish you good health.
You must do what works for you. Doctors do not always know best. It may well be that the "support" strike zone directly in the field of disc herniation. Do what works best, and sleep better.
Post a Comment