Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dog Small Growth Near Lip My Dog Has A Small Growth On Her Chest?

My dog has a small growth on her chest? - dog small growth near lip

My dog is 5 years and has a small bulge on the right side of the chest near the neck area. It started very small as a grain and said it was making a skin tag by many people and not worry. Since then she has a little larger, but still relatively low. It's hard when I touch and has a very light pink color similar to skin. It does not seem to bother them but I'll wait for the check, regardless just to be sure, but this is probably a skin tag, as everyone says or does something that worries me a lot?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Even if your dog is getting a little older, I would not be surprised if it is a histiocytoma. Histiocytoma is a benign tumor that usually occurs in the head. Finally, they go, but it can be surgically removed.
I think you will do the right thing, by an evaluation by a veterinarian. There are other possibilities, such as cats, the skin, which you mentioned, or other types of tumors. How is examined by a veterinarian is the best choice.

(: sMiLe :) said...

my dog had a node in this path and has been a cancer called lymphoma. I know what you think ..... NOT Freak Out! this type of cancer is very common in Golden Retrievers (my dog was a Golden Retriever). Like I said .... Do not panic and I do not trust 100%, as this could a skin tag ... I'm not sure. to review and collect let me know what it is.

RIP Marley boy (I love you and miss you more .... I love you Puppy dup (
(my dog died)

Post a Comment