Saturday, January 9, 2010

Home Theatre Systems For Sale Home Theatre Return Policy - BB/CC?

Home theatre return policy - BB/CC? - home theatre systems for sale

Hello everyone:
I plan to invest in a Bose 321 / Kinematics decide - I am planning a disadvantage - you try, why CineMate? cos I am planning to buy a DVD player upscale, so I think investing in a score of 321 Xtra possession of a DVD player. CC / PP Sales at Best Buy told me that there is no fee for the replacement of home theater systems - online, but the return policy makes me doubt the statement (claiming that have 25% conversion and farm equipment with a special mission (BB) / home theater seating (CC)). I'm confused, there is a case in which the sale of PPL said. Please don 'help --

Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

agb90spr... said...

I do not see a contradiction. Sounds like normal elements have no restocking fee, but for special items (the items listed are doing special equipment and seating HT). When you buy online or in a store and back, is not a quota.

However, think twice before buying Bose systems - Artists are poor to very high price for what you get. You can do much better for less money. Re Bose See 1 and 2 Re link options.

In addition, many ports use, the systems of the future adaptation or replacement of prorietary difficult elements, and are usually very small in terms of connectivity.

sam N said...

I work for Best Buy and will have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the item back. There is an increase in the amount of things like cable and accessories, that the package can be restored. Get something in the picture as a Bose system to a full refund. Just my personal opinion, go with 3.2.1, if you do not need to carry extra speakers, which you do not deal with the kinematics. Both are good systems, but go with what works for you.

Post a Comment