Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sausage Skins Should I Use The Skin Of A Sausage For A Condom?

Should I use the skin of a sausage for a condom? - sausage skins

The German sausage .. .. Skin thickness
Better than no protection?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not think it healthy for the use of sausage skin as a condom. You can get a serious infection, it is better to regularly use a condom.

Anonymous said...

Uh, no, go the local clinic and condoms!

Anonymous said...

They were the scarecrow for Halloween?
..... when only one brain ...

Even if I find something odd about boredom, really, I wonder if anyone has tried this, or perhaps if you are really serious. Although at the time, condoms were heard sheepskin ouf .. but the use in foods?

You will cook first, or the use of skins?

Let us know how it works for you!

Anonymous said...

Negative! Get a f'n condom! Cover breast before encountered!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're kidding
EWWWWWWWW

Post a Comment