Lost a bet to a friend have to tickle torture them.? - tickle torture
I have a bet with a friend, but I Insted Tickle Tickle. I do not know much about him tickle torture any of you have any advice?
1. What tie?
2. How would he the worst ever tickle torture what is it?
3. What tools to use?
Friday, January 29, 2010
Tickle Torture Lost A Bet To A Friend Have To Tickle Torture Them.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
1. Bring it to a poll or a wall. Strong rope.
2. Tickling least 5 hours
3. Electric toothbrushes, pens, fingers, brush, comb, brush, metal, everything fell Wrieden
I recommend a simple link Spread Eagle in bed with the rope. Preferably, nylon string because it is less likely to irritate the skin. Silk rope is ideal, but not so easy to obtain. Targeting all major areas such as armpits, sides, ribs, stomach, knees and feet. Do not forget to tickle between your toes. This often overlooked area can bring excellent results. Has feathers, a feather duster, brush, and (if possible) an electric toothbrush in his hand. Make sure the password protection in force.
I call nonsense, because seems that his friend had to check into the antechamber tickle on his way there. But if you interpret Honor Bound will still hold all your clothes and Rochambeau ready ... but it can also very good.
You have a bet. You know what would happen if you lose. This means that it is a pretty good bet that you will both be at least bisexual. Strip it down, tie him and his way with him. See this in the future, what time of the first.
...
Is your friend, by chance, an active homosexual in flames?
Just link a person to chair the exhibition where they are more delicate, and tickling it.
I think there is consensus here. What do I have to be willing to end the night to have sex with your boyfriend.
his friend is gay. because it is a little strange.
Sounds like a pillow biting time.
You realize that your friend is gay seriously, do not you?
Curious, why, if you torture lost a bet to tickle him?
Can the number of your girlfriend?
Post a Comment