How do you tell if a verizon alias has had water damage? - what does purple xs mean on a water damage indicator
my phone has lately, but I have no idea why
the sticker to water damage to my battery with purple white X.
I do not know if that means anything?
help pleasee.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
What Does Purple Xs Mean On A Water Damage Indicator How Do You Tell If A Verizon Alias Has Had Water Damage?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you mentioned the stickers. Telephone companies put labels on the phone and battery so they can see if the phone has water damage. Which a person is prevented his phone fell in water, suggesting that there was no water damage.
I looked in my cell, which had suffered no water. My Flyers have to look exactly the same.
I'm almost 100% sure (like 99.9999997%), when the phone is in contact with water, disappearing X.
I hope that helped. (:
I have no idea. You can wear in the store. Do you have a sticker on the water damage? Never heard of it.
Post a Comment